AROUNDTOWN Commercial Properties (ATCP) is the asset management platform for Aroundtown SA, the largest listed commercial real estate company in Germany. ATCP acts as owner representative thus managing, leasing and optimising the commercial real estate portfolio, which, in addition to typical office properties, also includes industrial, logistics and retail properties. In addition to our company headquarters in Berlin, Aroundtown Commercial Properties holds branch offices in Munich, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Hanover and Leipzig. Our employees of various nationalities and their performance stand for the success of our company.
Senior Energy Engineer (m/f/d)
- Responsible for technical analysis and development of energy projects
- Simulation of use cases for various applications such as PV, CHP, Heat Pump, Charging station, Heating system, Cooling system, Microgrid in the real estate environment
- Integration of asset-specific requirements and regulatory requirements into the business case and determination of NPV, IRR, payback times
- Carry out on-site assessments and implementation of energy audits / assessments
- Ensures compliance with federal and state regulations in the techno-commercial analysis
- Determines project specifications by studying energy system design, asset-specific requirements, and performance standards
- A Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in electrical, mechanical or energy engineering
- Experience in energy system optimizing
- Knowledge of renewable energy systems, efficiency measures, power to heat concepts, energy storage and energy as a service concept, including use of energy project modelling software solutions
- Knowledge in energy modelling software
- Ability to define gaps to improve performance on all types of operational aspects, emphasizing energy improvements
- Evidence of strong performance in team-oriented environments
- A modern, gender-friendly open door policy and communication culture "per Du" as well as flat hierarchies
- Ongoing knowledge enhancement is supported by our online training offers in the company's own learning portal as well as individual training measures.
- We value respectful cooperation at eye level and a multicultural corporate environment
- "Fit for the day or after work" thanks to the free use of our professionally equipped fitness centre at the Berlin headquarters (incl. exciting course offers and trainers)
Job ticket, meal allowance for the newly designed canteen restaurant with a wide range of food (also vegan)
- We actively promote the combination of family and career and find individual solutions for the organisation of working hours
- Support with childcare through our partner Voiio
- A wide range of employee offers with varying special conditions in the areas of media, fashion, leisure, furnishings and much more round off our range of services
Have we awakened your interest?
Then click on "Apply now" below and Maryam Al-Dolaimy will be happy to receive your detailed application documents, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.